If you need to get caught up on your expat taxes, don’t miss our FREE webinar on Streamlined Filing: How to Catch Up on Your Taxes Penalty-Free! On Tuesday, October 30th at Noon GMT, we will be helping expats across the globe learn how to become compliant without facing any harsh penalties in the process. If you’re curious about how to get started, we will get you the information you need.
A Webinar Especially for Expats Filing Taxes Late
Getting caught up on your taxes can feel overwhelming, but when you attend our webinar, Greenback Co-Founder David McKeegan and one of Greenback’s expert accountants will help you understand the basics of filing taxes late through streamlined filing. Plus, did we mention the webinar is FREE? Sign up today to get the answers to the questions below:
- Who is required to file US expat taxes?
- What do I do if I have never filed my US taxes before?
- Can I use an amnesty program offered by the IRS, and which amnesty programs are still available
- How can I use the Streamlined Filing Procedures to get caught up penalty-free?
- Do I need to file FATCA?
- What information do I need to gather before getting started?
- How can I save money?
- Plus, a live Q&A session at the end so you can be sure to get the answers you need
We hope you can join us! Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today!
What if I Want to Take Care of my Unfiled Tax Returns Now?
There’s never been a better time to get caught up! Greenback has particular expertise in helping US expats get caught up on years of unfiled taxes, penalty-free (and stress-free!), with our special Streamlined Filing Program. Our expert accountants are ready and waiting to answer any questions you have about starting the process. Contact us today!