Whether the idea of taxes for expats is completely unfamiliar or you are a champion expat tax filer, you’ll want to find some time in your schedule on Tuesday, July 24, at Noon GMT to attend our webinar. We’ve got the most current information available so you can quiz yourself on whether or not you have all the facts about taxes for expats.
What Facts Will Be Covered About Taxes For Expats?
From the basic forms to how the tax reform is affecting some expats, we’ll cover all the information you need to know now, including:
- The who, what, when, where, and how of expat tax filing
- Late filer information
- IRS amnesty program updates in 2018: Both OVDP and Streamlined Filing
- How to select the amnesty program that is right for you, if you are a late filer
- Everything you need to know about FBAR and FATCA
- Methods for getting started on taxes for expats
- Documents you will need before you can file
- How the recent tax reform may affect you
- Deadlines, penalties, and interest
- Exclusions, credits, and deductions that can help lower your tax liability
Plus, if we don’t cover the topic you were hoping for, there’s a live question and answer session at the end. You can be sure to walk away with the information you’re looking for.
Who Is Hosting the Webinar?
Our very own Co-Founder, David McKeegan, will team up with one of our renowned expat specialist accountants.
How Can I Register?
Don’t wait! Space is limited, so ensure you have a spot by registering today. And don’t forget to mark your calendar for Tuesday, July 24, at Noon GMT! We can’t wait to see you there.
Have More Questions About Taxes For Expats?
Our expert accountants love to talk taxes, so contact us today, and we’ll make sure you have the information you need to get started.