Did you miss the October final expat tax-filing deadline? Then you cannot miss our on-demand streamlined filing webinar!
Watch as Greenback co-founder David McKeegan and one of Greenback’s fantastic accountants discuss the details of using Streamlined Filing Procedures to avoid penalties. Learn about the procedures for filing late as well as details on who qualifies for which tax amnesty programs. Afterwards, David and the accountant answer vital questions from other expats.
The webinar covers everything you need to know about streamlined filing including:
- Who is required to file expat taxes
- What to do if you have never filed
- What to do if you have missed the tax deadline this year
- How to determine if the Streamlined Filing Procedures or the Offshore Voluntary disclosure program is right for you
- How to save money on your expat taxes, no matter what situation you’re in
- Answers to the questions submitted by other expats
Click here to watch the on-demand webinar and find out what you missed!
Have a specific question about the webinar?
We’d love to help answer questions you have about your expat tax situation. Send an email to [email protected] with the subject “Webinar” and we’ll be in touch soon.
Want help with your expat taxes?
Contact us today to make filing your expat taxes a hassle-free experience!