Did you miss the October final expat tax-filing deadline? Then you cannot miss our streamlined filing webinar on November 21st!
Greenback co-founder David McKeegan and one of Greenback’s fantastic accountants will be hosting a live webinar on the details of using streamlined filing procedures to avoid penalties. Don’t miss this overview of the procedures for filing late with details on who qualifies for which tax amnesty programs – including a live Q&A session at the end!
Can’t attend? That’s okay! We’ll share a recording of the webinar after the event so you can catch all the details you missed.
What will you learn?
- Who is required to file expat taxes
- What to do if you have never filed
- What to do if you have missed the tax deadline this year
- How to determine if the Streamlined Filing procedures or the Offshore Voluntary disclosure program is right for you
- How to save money on your expat taxes, no matter what situation you’re in
- Answers to questions you submit during our live Q&A!
If you are late on your taxes or have never filed, you can’t afford to miss this webinar. We’ll see you there!
Need more information?
If you have questions about the webinar or specific expat tax questions for our expert accountants, contact us today!