Are there flat fees for the US expat tax forms and schedules that are not commonly used?

Yes! Our goal is to be as transparent as possible with our pricing. We make it a priority to establish flat fees whenever possible. Our federal package includes the most common forms and schedules that most expats need to file including:

  • All standard expat forms: Forms 1040, 1116, 255;
  • One of each of the following schedules: Schedules A, B, C, D, E (one rental property);
  • Up to three Schedule K-1s; and
  • Up to 20 bank and brokerage transactions.

If you need any additional forms or schedules, we are happy to prepare those for you as well, and a list of the fees we charge for each can be found under Additional Services.

In most instances, our customers do not need additional forms or schedules filed on their behalf. However, if additional forms are needed, you will confirm this with your accountant prior to drafting your return so that their are no surprise fees!