- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
Completing Your Questionnaire
- I'm new to Greenback. Can you walk me through the Questionnaire, step-by-step?
- Do I have to complete the questionnaire?
- Do I have to complete a questionnaire for each tax year?
- Do I have to complete all of the questions?
- Does the questionnaire save so I can continue later?
- How do I make changes to my questionnaire?
- How do I let you know I'm finished my questionnaire?
- How can I change something in the Questionnaire after I submitted it?
- Why do you ask if I have any continuing ties or plans to return to a state?
- How do I know if my visa limits my right to work?
- What is a foreign (non-US) financial account?
- What is a dependent?
- How do I apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)?
- What should I do if I don't have a Social Security Number (SSN)?
- Who is the primary taxpayer?
Filing and Refund
Travel to the US & Abroad
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Let our Customer Champion team help!GET IN TOUCH