What about expat taxes for US non-residents?

Have you lived and worked in the United States as an expatriate? Do you have investments in the US that require you to file a tax return? We have lots of clients who are US non-residents and need assistance completing Form 1040NR. If you have any questions about how you will be taxed as a US non-resident, please do not hesitate to contact our accountants for expat tax advice.