Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently seeking a Remote Customer Experience Specialist to join our Marketing team and quickly become an integral part of our fast paced, high growth business.
The Remote Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for managing the customer experience journey from the point of registration on the website, their time in the onboarding portal and via emails/newsletters and other written communications. You would be responsible to execute the marketing strategy in collaboration with the Marketing Communications Specialist to provide a seamless experience for customers from start to finish.
The ideal candidate will have a unique blend of marketing project management, digital communications, and analytical and creative thinking with a passion for understanding and enhancing the customer experience from start to finish. He or she will artfully execute the marketing strategy focused on using data to make all decisions, and ensuring the customer is at the forefront of all initiatives.
You will be responsible for:
- Owning the entire customer experience from end-to-end from initial registration through customer completion to re-engagement of customers.
- Developing marketing and communications campaigns based on strategic vision of the customer experience and lifecycle. Specifically: Outline and develop email nurture campaigns to drive key behaviors at key points in time.
- Measuring, testing and optimizing the customer communication strategy and email campaigns.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of customer personas and behaviors to create custom communications and campaigns that drive an integrated, holistic and seamless customer journey. This includes developing and updating buyer personas.
- Managing the Refer-A-Friend program and other customer loyalty programs by executing strategy, crafting communication objectives and analyzing the success of the campaign.
- Managing the customer experience by analyzing, testing and understanding the customer experience from all angles and being a champion of customer communications and brand standardization.
- Leveraging Salesforce and Hubspot software to manage the customer lifecycle marketing, reporting and communications.
- Gathering insights, manage tracking and reporting on customer experience, social and other key marketing KPIs by:
- Pulling and distributing reports using marketing automation and Salesforce.
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs to upper leadership and management team.
- Overseeing all customer satisfaction surveys to gain invaluable feedback. Execute and refine tactics to collect customer feedback. Analyze and make available to broader stakeholder team for continued optimization of marketing materials and the customer experience.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent project management skills; either formal or informal – you are always the go-to person to keep a project organized and on track
- Excellent understanding of virtual office management and marketing principles
- Superior technical skills. We don’t want you to just learn it we want you to become the subject-matter expert; being innovative in your approach and embracing technology and process optimization wholeheartedly
- We are a growing team. We work hard, we love to win and make things happen. We need someone who can handle lots of balls in the air, without breaking a sweat
- Experience working remotely, across multiple time zones
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers and freelancers/contractors
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, adhere to deadlines and be proactive
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Blend of analytical and creative mindset
- Communication strategy and campaign development and execution skills
- Experience with WordPress, Google Ads and Analytics, Adobe Creative Cloud/Photoshop, and previous experience in a marketing role
Applied knowledge and experience in the following is a plus:
- Customer segmentation and personas, personalization strategies and test design
- Customer experience and user interface design
- Experience living as an American abroad
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be reaching out to those who move forward to the next step of the interview process. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.