Are you a people person with a passion for HR and the ability to make order out of chaos? Do you find joy in being the center of if all- keeping both systems and the team humming along, and operating seamlessly? Are you a natural people person that can keep a team engaged and on track? If so, read on!
We’re a small but growing and energetic business looking for someone with the following key skills:
- Human Resources background and training; acting as an HR Generalist. You will be responsible for keeping the virtual team humming – happy, productive and engaged. You don’t need an HR degree- but you do need to feel comfortable researching and learning best practices, and working with people
- Excellent project management skills; either formal or informal – you are always the go-to person to keep a project organized and on track
- Superior technical skills. We want someone who doesn’t just learn systems- we’re looking for the kind of person that naturally and quickly becomes the subject-matter expert; being innovative in your approach and embracing technology and process optimization wholeheartedly
- We are a growing team. We work hard, we love to win and make things happen. We need someone who can handle lots of balls in the air, without breaking a sweat
- Experience working remotely, across multiple time zones.
This is a work from home, full time contractor role. Candidates must be located in PST time zone, Hawaii or New Zealand.
Some sample responsibilities:
- Coordination of pre-employment and on-boarding logistics, as well as exit processing and logistics (both behind the scenes and directly with contractors)
- Assisting the CEO with ensuring high team morale and retention is maintained, as well as high performance standards amongst the team
- Setting all policies and procedures from an HR perspective, and leading on executing on those policies (includes goal setting, roles and responsibilities documents, etc).
- Management of all virtual document retention and storage/organization
- Responsible for drafting and rethinking many of our standard operating procedures process, i.e. ensuring that the whole team operates with clearly documented procedures and checklists, ensuring executional excellence
- Act as the office administrator for all our software systems; adding and removing users, etc.
- Act as right hand to the CEO and assisting with special projects as needed such as: change management projects, implementing new systems and procedures, team coordination, planning team meetings, diary management, etc.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, why you would like to work for Greenback, and why you would be a good fit for this role. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.Apply Now