If you are one of the millions of Americans living overseas who are behind on their US tax obligations, this webinar is for you!
US tax compliancy issues have moved into the spotlight recently and in this webinar, we take an accurate, in-depth look at what it really takes to become (and stay) compliant. Greenback Co-Founder David McKeegan answers your burning questions about US expat taxes, including:
- What exactly am I supposed to file?
- Do I need to file FBAR (Foreign Bank Account Report)?
- What are the IRS amnesty programs?
- Will I have to pay large penalties?
- What is FATCA and do I need to file Form 8938?
- What happens if I don’t get caught up?
- And more!
While the process may seem daunting now, our expert accountants will show you how simple getting caught up can be!