With all of the recent changes to the US tax code, it can be hard to know exactly what requirements expats should expect. If you missed our Expat Tax Fact Check: Facts and Fiction Webinar on Tuesday, you’ll want to watch the replay!
The free webinar covered the most current expatriate’s tax information, including:
- The who, what, when, where, and how of expat tax filing
- Late filer information
- IRS amnesty program updates in 2018: Both OVDP and Streamlined Filing
- How to select the amnesty program that is right for you, if you are a late filer
- Everything you need to know about FBAR and FATCA
- Methods for getting started on expatriate’s taxes
- Documents you will need before you can file
- How the recent tax reform may affect you
- Deadlines, penalties, and interest
- Exclusions, credits, and deductions that can help lower your tax liability
Get all the information you need by watching this webinar today!