UK Tax Accountant
Are you a Chartered Accountant who has a passion for providing excellent customer service? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We have a large number of customers in the UK who will need help filing their self-assessments as well as assistance in sorting out the Non-Domiciled issues that are bound to arise.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV/resume and include your experience and salary requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Australian Tax Accountant
We have an outstanding opportunity for a qualified CPA or CA designated Tax Accountant.
A large portion of our current customer base is located in Australia and is in need of a dynamic, knowledgeable expat tax accountant who can assist with the filing of their Australian tax returns.
We offer flexibility to work from anywhere in the world as well as the opportunity to network with a community of professionals!
If you are interested please send your CV/resume and include your experience and salary requirements.
We look forward to working with you.
US CPA or Enrolled Agent with Expertise in Expats
Does this describe you?
- You are a self-starter with at least 5 years’ experience as an expat tax accountant, specifically for US citizens living overseas
- You possess specific experience with the additional forms and schedules required for expats (1116, 2555, TDF 90-22-1 etc.)
- You are looking for a long term opportunity that is location independent and that could be a significant and reliable source of income over the coming years
- You possess a knack for quickly understanding technology, particular when it comes to comes to CRM systems and tax programs
- You enjoy helping customers have one less thing to worry about while living abroad and are passionate about providing top-notch customer service
If so, we would love to hear from you. If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please send your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback.
Tenacious, tech savvy and process focused people manager needed to grow our accountant team.
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We are currently seeking a Operations Director who wants to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast paced, high growth business. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced people manager to take over the reigns and help us grow our team of accountants dramatically. This role is integral to our business, and we’re looking for a senior leader who is not afraid of hard work and a challenge who wants to step in and make an immediate impact on a growing business.
The Operations Director will manage the accountant team day to day, including but not limited to the following:
- Recruitment of a world class accountant team. This includes looking at alternative hiring strategies and models to ensure we get the best and most talented accountants to work with us.
- Day to day people management of the team. Retain talented accountants and keep them happy and productive. Move quickly to manage performance issues. This includes managing workload and customer assignments, which can be quite intense during the tax season.
- Train the team. Create a streamlined, efficient onboarding process, along with on the job training and support resources to ensure accountants are delivering excellent customer care in a productive manner.
- Motivate the team. Keep the accountants excited about working with their customers and working with Greenback. Ensure that they feel connected to brand and to each other through our intranet resources, motivational and incentive programs. Provide leadership and insight into what the accountants need and work tenaciously to ensure that we are creating a culture of trust, engagement and quality amongst the team.
- Streamline any inefficient processes or bottlenecks, using Salesforce CRM and other relevant software. Constantly on the lookout for process improvements and standardization from a technical point of view so that the accountants can focus all their time and attention with the customer, rather than on administrative tasks.
- Own the numbers. Use data and advanced analysis of that data to identify opportunities and risks, and manage those head on. You will be responsible for dashboard style reporting as it relates to the accountant team, and expected to deliver key business metrics related to your role.
The ideal experience for this position includes:
- People management and people development experience:
- 5+ years of general management experience managing a team of professionals.
- Proven track record of building relationships and improving performance within a team.
- HR experience:
- Experience crafting and implementing training
- Experience with and understanding of different hiring strategies and models (incl. compensation packages) to assess best fit for our team
- Operational background:
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Proven ability to handle a high-volume workload at a high level of efficiency including monitoring production; answering technical processing questions; and client reporting.
- Proven experience in standardizing processes, creating training materials, process improvement, project management and development.
- Technically advanced:
- Track record of using technology (ideally including CRM systems) to standardize processes and improve efficiency and customer care.
- Experience working independently.
- Proof based on your prior experience that you can work independently, and in a virtual environment.
- Ability to analyze data and financially savvy. You must be able to show that you use data to make decisions and can effectively manage against dashboards and KPI reports, and are comfortable with the financial aspects of managing a large team.
- Note: A tax background is not necessary for this position.
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Is a hard worker, tenacious and does what is needed to get the job done. This business is highly seasonal, and is not for the faint of heart!
- Is detail focused, ambitious and seeking a high growth fast paced environment
- Is self-motivated, energetic and able to build a leadership presence in a virtual environment
- Has the ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- High levels of interpersonal and communication skills paired with the ability to positively influence morale, foster creation of a team oriented environment, and motivate the team.
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail oriented leader and individual contributor with the ability to identify not just problems, but also solutions
- Possesses an unquestionable level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues and is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback. Your cover letter must contain a summary of your qualifications and why you are interested in working with us. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.