Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently seeking a Sr. Specialist, Customer Marketing Communications who wants to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast paced, high growth business.
The Senior Specialist, Customer Marketing Communications is responsible for developing and executing customer communications campaigns and programs designed to increase customer completion, retention, deepen customer engagement and promote loyalty and advocacy of the Greenback brand.
The ideal candidate requires a unique blend of marketing project management, digital communications skills, content development, analytical and creative thinking with a passion for understanding and enhancing the customer experiences. He or she will artfully craft communications campaigns to drive customer engagement and retention, executing flawlessly every time. This individual must have experience developing and executing email campaigns, A/B testing and managing social media campaigns.
Knowledge and experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Hubspot) is strongly preferred. Knowledge of customer lifecycle and loyalty programs, as well as a broad understanding of digital marketing concepts and strategies is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Respond to and perform a variety of functions including:
- Develop marketing and communications campaigns based on strategic vision of customer experience and lifecycle. Specifically:
- Develop email nurture campaigns and content, understanding how to craft content to drive key behaviors
- Measure, test and optimize communication strategy and email campaigns
- Create framework, CTAs and objectives for monthly e-newsletters, writing content as needed
- Manage daily and weekly strategy and execution for social media, including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and Google Plus
- Maintain a solid understanding of customer personas and behaviors to create communications and campaigns that drive an integrated, holistic and seamless customer journey.
- Manage Refer-A-Friend program and other customer loyalty programs by executing strategy, crafting communication objectives and analyzing success of campaign.
- Manage the customer experience on the website, by analyzing, testing and understanding the customer experience from all angles and being a champion of customer communications.
- Leverage Salesforce and Hubspot software to manage customer lifecycle marketing, reporting and communications.
- Gather insights, manage tracking and reporting on customer experience, social and other key marketing KPIs by:
- Pulling and distributing reports using marketing automation and Salesforce
- Reporting on weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs to upper leadership and management team
- Oversee customer reviews program and web content. Execute and refine tactics to collect customer feedback. Analyze and make available to broader stakeholder team for continued optimization of marketing materials and the customer experience.
The minimum education requirements are:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field strongly preferred, or equivalent experience
The minimum experience requirements are:
- 3-5 years significant previous marketing or communications experience
- Incredible attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Proactive communicator and self starter, able to self-motivate and keep management and peers informed
- Content management and copy development experience
- Strong project management, analytical, creative and problem solving skills
- Communication strategy and campaign development skills
- Survey design and analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of increased work responsibility
- Demonstrated success with analysis and ongoing improvement of areas of ownership
- Applied knowledge and experience in the following is a plus:
- Project management
- Customer segmentation and personas, personalization strategies and test design
- Content management
- Marketing automation
- Customer experience design
- Agency experience
This is a work from home, full time contractor role.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback. Your cover letter must contain a summary of your qualifications and why you are interested in working with us. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.