This is our most common service! If you earned income while living abroad, you’ll need to file a Federal Tax Return. We’ve built out this special package to ensure it includes everything you might need in one flat-fee with no surprises.
Our Federal Tax Return Package offers all relevant forms, including:
- All standard expat forms:
- All standard schedules:
- C (profit and loss from self-employed business)
- E (one rental property)
- up to three Schedule K-1s
- up to 20 bank and brokerage transactions
Comparing Individual Federal Return vs Small Business Return?
A small business US tax return is not needed if you are operating as a sole proprietorship. Income can simply be reported as self-employment income on a Schedule C as part of your individual Federal Tax Return. Self-employment income reporting is part of our standard Federal US Tax Return Package at no additional cost.
If you’re looking for a Small Business Return see details here.
Greenback always offers…
- Expertise. You work directly with a knowledgeable CPA or IRS Enrolled Agent on your Federal Tax Return. Our entire team specializes in expat tax preparation.
- Experience. We have clients in 212 countries and territories, so we are very familiar with US expat taxes across the globe.
- Security. Your data will always be secure — we use 256-bit encrypted security, which is the same as most banks use.
- Simplified tax prep. We make it easy to work with us. We share documents online, communicate via email/Skype/phone and don’t expect you to do all the financial calculations — that’s our job!
- Support. Tax assistance, advice and services are available to you year-round, not just at tax time.
- Sincerity. Our customers love working with us because we’re easy to work with and explain taxes to you in everyday language, not in tax speak!
Most people don’t need any additional forms beyond those included in our flat fees, but if you need any, we can prepare these at an additional charge. Please see FATCA reporting and additional services and pricing for more information.