Navigating US taxes while living abroad can be daunting, but Greenback Expat Tax Services is here to ease the process. Our US Federal Tax Return service is designed to cater to your unique expat needs. We offer a comprehensive package that ensures you stay compliant with all necessary filings in one straightforward, flat-fee package.