Don't be shy We'd love to hear from you.

Please fill in the form below and let us know how we can help you with your US expat tax needs. We will respond to your message within 1 business day (or sooner).

  • By entering your email, you agree to receive emails from Greenback. You may opt out at any time per our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Frequently Asked Questions

We have an abundance of US expat tax resources and helpful information for Americans living abroad available anytime. Simply visit the Frequently Asked Questions section to help you get an answer quickly.

Is there something else we can help you with?

If you have a specific question about our US expat tax services before we start on your tax return, please use the form above to get in touch. However, if you are ready to get started, need a price quote or want more information about US expat taxes, please select one of the options below!

Start your return now

Connect 1:1 with an accountant to get started on your tax return.


Get your free tax guide

You can receive a free guide that specifically addresses your tax needs.


Get a free price estimate

Get a free, no-obligation price estimate today!