Included in our flat fee:
- 3 years of delinquent Federal Tax Returns
- 6 years of FBARS (up to 5 accounts per FBAR form and $50 for each additional 5 accounts)
- Form 14653 to certify tax delinquency was non-willful
We understand that it can be stressful to be behind on your US taxes, but we have particular expertise in helping US expats get caught up using the Streamlined Filing Procedures. We’ve created this special Streamlined Filing Package with a flat fee to save you money and make getting caught up as hassle-free as possible!
In order to catch up using this program, the IRS requires the past 3 years of delinquent Federal Tax Returns and the past 6 years of FBARs be filed. As of June 2014, the IRS has waived all late filing and FBAR penalties for those whose lack of filing was non-willful.
Included in this flat fee is Form 14653 – Certification by US Person Residing Outside of the United States for Streamlined Foreign Offshore Procedures. This form is a requirement when filing using the Streamlined Filing process. The form is meant to certify that your tax delinquency was a non-willful act, which is a requirement in order to utilize the Streamlined program for getting caught up on taxes without penalties.
Why choose Greenback to help you get back on track with the IRS and US Treasury Department?
- Expertise. True experts who have extensive experience in filing late tax returns. We file 100s of late tax returns each year.
- Security. You upload your tax documents to a personal, secure data folder. We use 256-bit encrypted security, the same as most banks.
- Dependability. Late filers often file at times other than tax time, and we are here for you year-round, whenever you need us.
- Simplified. We don’t leave any financial calculations up to you — we do all
the heavy lifting.
- Sincerity. We pride ourselves on not just being tax experts, but easy to work with too! We know being behind with the IRS on your taxes can be daunting, and we try to allay your fears by explaining complex tax matters in layman’s terms (not jargon) so you understand your choices.
If you’re ready to get caught up, all you need to do is get started by clicking the Get Started Now button below.