For American expats operating a small business, navigating the complexities of international tax law can be challenging. If your business is a separate legal entity such as a Partnership, Corporation, S Corporation, or Limited Liability Company (LLC), you’ll need a small business tax return. Greenback Expat Tax Services is here to guide you through the process, offering expertise, security, and simplicity at every step.