Location: United States
Candidates outside of the U.S. are encouraged to apply as Greenback is a virtual working environment.
Greenback Expat Tax Services is a company that specializes in preparing tax returns for Americans living overseas. We are a highly energetic, positive, resourceful team working virtually across the globe. We believe that executional excellence is key to success. We are currently looking to hire 5-10 new full time accountants who want to join us for the long term and quickly become an integral part of our fast paced, high growth business.
Here are the requirements:
- Must be either a CPA or Enrolled agent with 3-5+ years experience in preparing US expat returns
- Must possess specific experience with the additional forms and schedules required for expats (1116, 2555, TDF 90-22-1 etc.)
- Must be very comfortable learning new technologies, following processes (this role is remote, will require you to work in Salesforce all day, communicate with clients via Skype, etc)
- Extremely customer focused. Able to explain complicated tax matters to non accountants
- Able to juggle deadlines, without missing a beat (extremely organized and detail oriented)
- Excited to join a fast paced, dynamic team of people who LOVE helping expats!
- Work from home, location can be anywhere as long as you can work fixed, stable hours (9-5, 8-4) with the ability to be flexible seasonally based on tax deadlines (April 15, June 15, October 15)
- Fixed annual compensation with additional income earning potential based on performance
- Contractor role. No benefits other than financial compensation.
If you are interested in learning more about this exciting opportunity, please submit your CV/resume and a cover letter that describes your salary requirements, qualifications and why you are interested in working with Greenback. Your cover letter MUST contain a summary of your qualifications and why you are interested in working with us. Submissions that do not include a resume AND cover letter will not be considered.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we will only be reaching out to those who move forward to the next step of the interview process.Apply Now