Canadian Tax Return Preparation

Canadian Tax Return Preparation

The Canadian equivalent to the IRS is the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA). They are formerly known as Revenue Canada and the Canada Customs and Revenue Agency. The CRA is the federal agency of the Canada government that administers tax laws for the Government of Canada and for most provinces and territories, international trade legislation, and various social and economic benefit and incentive programs delivered through the tax system.

Preparation of your Canada Tax Return may be a requirement if you’re an American living in Canada. Because so many of our clients are Americans living in Canada, we have partnered with a Canadian accountant who can prepare your Canadian tax return. Benefits of working with our partner include:

  • Gain access to Canadian expertise: Work directly with a Canadian Accountant who has special expertise in filing Canadian taxes for American expats
  • Save Time: Benefit from collaborative work between your US accountant at Greenback and your Canadian accountant, saving you time in sharing information and tax documents
  • Save Money: Enjoy maximum tax savings as a result of this combined expertise and joint approach

Canadian Tax Returns

  • By entering your email, you agree to receive emails from Greenback. You may opt out at any time per our Privacy Policy.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Canadian Tax Return Questions

How much do your Canada tax services cost?

While we do not prepare Canadian returns in house, we have a fantastic Canadian partner that we have worked with for years, and can definitely recommend to you. They have extensive experience with US/Canadian expat taxes and we’re sure you will find them to be a big help!

Feel free to contact us for more information.