UK Self-Assessment Preparation for US Expats in UK


Included in our flat fee:

  • Preparation of your HMRC Self-Assessment Tax Return, including all the relevant calculations for an American living in the UK
  • Working directly with a UK Chartered Accountant who has a special expertise in working with US expats living in the UK
  • Collaborative work between your US and UK accountant, saving you time in sharing information and tax documents
  • Maximum tax savings as a result of this combined expertise and joined up approach

Why Choose Greenback for your UK Self-Assessment Tax Return?

  • Maximum tax savings. Our UK chartered accountant works alongside your US accountant to maximize your savings and efficiently file your UK Self-Assessment Tax Return.
  • Expertise. We are true experts in filing tax returns for expats living in the UK.
  • Security. When you share your private documents with us via your secure client folder, they stay private — we use 256-bit encrypted security, the same as most banks use.
  • Support. We aren’t just available at tax time — we are here for you throughout the year to provide expert tax assistance for Americans in the UK.
  • Accuracy. We ensure complete accuracy by handling all the financial calculations — we never leave that up to you.
  • Simplified. Our customers come back year after year because we are not only expat experts, but easy to work with too!