Are you an American living abroad who is filing US taxes late by 3 or more years? Or maybe you didn’t know you needed to file at all? The free webinar covers IRS amnesty programs with an emphasis on the Streamlined Filing Procedures, including a deep dive into:
- Who is required to file US expat taxes?
- What do I do if I have never filed my US taxes before?
- Can I use an amnesty program offered by the IRS, and which amnesty programs are still available
- How can I use the Streamlined Filing Procedures to get caught up penalty-free?
- Do I need to file FATCA?
- What information do I need to gather before getting started?
- How can I save money?
Get all the information you need by watching this webinar today!
Ready to get started?
Our team of accountants specializing in US expat taxes are standing by, ready to help you determine if the Streamlined Filing is for you and get your taxes filed penalty-free. Get started now.