Can Greenback e-file for me?

For the vast majority of our customers, Greenback can e-file your tax return with the IRS on your behalf.

There are some cases in which the IRS does not allow e-filing, such as if you are filing late and/or for multiple tax years at one time. In that case, we will inform you and provide you with instructions to file a signed paper version. Then you will need to sign the form and submit directly to the IRS.

There are also times when the IRS e-file system is down, generally at the end of the year when they are updating the system for the coming tax year. In these cases, you will need to print, sign, and mail in a paper version.