- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services?
We’d love to hear from you!
The quickest way to get in contact with us is over email – please feel free to send through any queries via our Contact Form
If you prefer to leave a voicemail, you can also call us toll-free by telephone:
One of our Customer Champions will be in contact with you in one business day!
Our mailing address is:
Greenback Expat Tax Services
2885 Sanford Avenue SW #14877
Grandville MI, 49418
Check out our team:
You can meet our American Expat Tax Services team and read more about our accountants here.
Articles in this section
- Do you prepare tax returns for other countries, as well?
- Why can’t I simply email you my tax documents?
- Who will actually prepare my US expat tax return?
- How can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services?
- Why should I choose Greenback over other US expat tax preparation providers?
- Why can’t I do my tax return myself?
- Why should I hire Greenback rather than my CPA in the United States?
- How do I sign up?
- When and how was Greenback founded?
- Where are you located?
- Who are your accountants?
- Can you complete my host country returns?
- Can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services via telephone?