- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I share my expat tax documents with your virtual service?
We provide you with access to our secure portal – the Greenback Tax Companion – which is protected by the same 256-bit encryption you would find on any international bank’s website. This portal will be used by you and your Greenback accountant to securely exchange information. We do not recommend emailing any sensitive tax documents, as email is not a secure form of communication.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- How do I know what tax years I need?
- How do I delete files I’ve uploaded?
- Why can’t I simply email you my tax documents?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my US expat tax return?
- How do I share my expat tax documents with your virtual service?
- When should my documents be uploaded to have my returns completed by the deadline?
- What is an Acknowledgement of Engagement?