- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I sign up?
To start your US tax return and get matched with one of our expert CPAs or IRS Enrolled Agents, simply fill out this form. Once you do, you’ll be prompted to create a login for your Greenback Tax Companion account. From there, we’ll guide you through the process of uploading the tax documents your accountant will need to prepare your return. After you sign up, you’ll receive a personal email from your accountant to kick off the filing process and to answer all of your expat tax questions.
Articles in this section
- Do you prepare tax returns for other countries, as well?
- Why can’t I simply email you my tax documents?
- Who will actually prepare my US expat tax return?
- How can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services?
- Why should I choose Greenback over other US expat tax preparation providers?
- Why can’t I do my tax return myself?
- Why should I hire Greenback rather than my CPA in the United States?
- How do I sign up?
- When and how was Greenback founded?
- Where are you located?
- Who are your accountants?
- Can you complete my host country returns?
- Can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services via telephone?