How do I sign up?

To start your US tax return and get matched with one of our expert CPAs or IRS Enrolled Agents, simply fill out this form. Once you do, you’ll be prompted to create a login for your Greenback Tax Companion account. From there, we’ll guide you through the process of uploading the tax documents your accountant will need to prepare your return. After you sign up, you’ll receive a personal email from your accountant to kick off the filing process and to answer all of your expat tax questions.