On Tuesday, October 30th at Noon GMT, we will be helping expats across the globe learn how to become compliant without facing any harsh penalties in the process with Streamlined Filing. If you’re curious about how to get started, we will get you the information you need.
A Webinar Especially for Expats Filing Taxes Late
Getting caught up on your taxes can feel overwhelming, but if you attend our webinar, Greenback Co-Founder David McKeegan and one of Greenback’s expert accountants will help you understand the basics of filing taxes late. Plus, did we mention the webinar is FREE? Sign up today to get the answers to the questions below:
- Who is required to file US expat taxes?
- What do I do if I have never filed my US taxes before?
- Can I use an amnesty program offered by the IRS, and which amnesty programs are still available?
- How can I use the Streamlined Filing Procedures to get caught up penalty-free?
- Do I need to file FATCA?
- What information do I need to gather before getting started?
- How can I save money?
These questions – and more – will be addressed in the live webinar! Plus, if you have specific questions, the hosts will field a live Q&A session at the end so you can be sure to get the answers you need.
You’re not going to want to miss it. Space is limited, so reserve your spot today!
Want Help Filing Taxes Late?
Helping expats catch up on their taxes (minus the anxiety and stress!) is Greenback’s specialty. Our expert accountants are ready and waiting to answer any questions you have about starting the process. Contact us today!