- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
Due to IRS compliance, documents are not able to be deleted once uploaded. If you have a different version of the document you need to upload you can add a different version of the document to your account and let your accountant know.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?
- I am getting a file size error when trying to upload my documents. What should I do?
- Can I mail you my documents?
- How can I access my files?
- Where can I view prior invoices and returns?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Who is my accountant?
- What browser should I use?