Who is my accountant?

You will be assigned a qualified accountant (either a CPA or an IRS Enrolled Agent) upon registration with Greenback Expat Tax Services.

This accountant will prepare your tax return for you. Your accountant will take the time to get to you know you and your specific situation, answer your questions, and be on hand the following year to help you stay on track with your US filing requirements. The work of preparing your tax return is not outsourced to Egypt, India or anyplace else.

Click here to find out more about your accountant.