How can I pay for my US expat tax services?

We accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diner’s Club, or JCB for payment.

If needed, you also can wire money to us directly. However, please note that there is an additional $25 charge for each incoming transfer. If you need to pay via wire transfer, please email us.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept paper checks.

How to pay your invoice

  1. To view your invoices, log in to your Greenback Tax Companion Account and navigate to My Account and Invoices.
  2. Click “View” to see your invoice.
  3. Once you’ve opened your invoice, click the “Pay Online” button to visit our secure payment page.
  4. From there, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your payment.