- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How long should I keep IRS records?
In general, tax returns and all the supporting documentation must be kept at least seven years. The IRS can audit your return for up to six years from your filing date. However, the six-year limit only applies to good-faith errors.
The IRS has more information here on how long to keep your tax records.