- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
Will the IRS let me know when they have received or processed my documents?
You will not receive a notice from the IRS to let you know that they received your documents. If you are due a refund from the IRS, you can check on the status of your refund on their website.
We find that the phrase “no news is good news” best applies to sending in your IRS documents. There is no need to worry if you have not received notice from the IRS.