Can I just have Greenback Expat Tax Services prepare my Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) and do my taxes on my own?

Yes! We understand that some expats prefer to file their own taxes or perhaps have no US filing obligation, but still need to file FBAR. Please contact us if you would like us to file FBAR on your behalf.