- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Late Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Streamlined Filing Package for Tax Compliance: FAQs
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return: FAQs
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How can I change something in the Questionnaire after I submitted it?
Once you have agreed to the Acknowledgement of Engagement and submitted your questionnaire, it is locked so your accountant can begin working on your return.
If you need to make changes, please reach out to our Customer Champion team and they will be happy to unlock it for you.
Articles in this section
- I’m new to Greenback. Can you walk me through the Questionnaire, step-by-step?
- Do I have to complete the questionnaire?
- Do I have to complete a questionnaire for each tax year?
- Do I have to complete all of the questions?
- Does the questionnaire save so I can continue later?
- How do I make changes to my questionnaire?
- How do I let you know I’m finished my questionnaire?
- How can I change something in the Questionnaire after I submitted it?