- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
I don’t have a US bank account. Can I receive my refund electronically?
Please note that unfortunately, the IRS will only electronically issue refunds to US bank accounts. If you only have foreign accounts, please do not request an electronic refund.