Can I get just my Canada tax returns done with Greenback?

In short, yes. Greenback will refer you to a trusted and certified expat accountant in Canada who can file your Canada tax returns. Because we’ve had a long relationship with our Canada accountant who is familiar with US expat taxes, we do recommend having Greenback file US tax returns, and our trusted Canada accountant file your Canada tax returns to further streamline the process. However, if you need only your Canadian returns filed, we will gladly connect you to our partner.