What is the process for filing both my US and Canada expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?

In short, no!

While we do not prepare Canadian returns in house, we have an expert Canadian partner that we’ll refer you to – here is a closer look at how this relationship works:

Our Canadian partner will work alongside your Greenback US accountant to complete your Canadian tax return. This collaborative effort maximizes your savings and makes filing your US and Canadian taxes more efficient. To make the process even more convenient, you only upload your documents to one place, one time— into your secure Greenback Tax Companion. We make it simple and hassle-free!

Feel free to contact us for more information.