- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Late Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Streamlined Filing Package for Tax Compliance: FAQs
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return: FAQs
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation: FAQs
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
What if my spouse does not have a Social Security Number (SSN)?
If your spouse does not have a Social Security number, they may be eligible to apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
The IRS issues ITIN’s to help individuals comply with the U.S. tax laws and to provide a means to efficiently process and account for tax returns and payments for those not eligible for Social Security numbers.