Can I get just my UK tax returns done with Greenback?

In short, yes. Greenback will refer you to a trusted and certified expat accountant in the UK who can file your UK tax returns. Because we’ve had a long relationship with our UK accountant who is familiar with US expat taxes, we do recommend having Greenback file US tax returns, and our trusted UK accountant file your UK tax returns to further streamline the process. However, if you need only your UK returns filed, we will gladly connect you to our partner.