- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
Can I get just my UK tax returns done with Greenback?
In short, yes. Greenback will refer you to a trusted and certified expat accountant in the UK who can file your UK tax returns. Because we’ve had a long relationship with our UK accountant who is familiar with US expat taxes, we do recommend having Greenback file US tax returns, and our trusted UK accountant file your UK tax returns to further streamline the process. However, if you need only your UK returns filed, we will gladly connect you to our partner.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to pay US taxes on an investment account that is tax-free in the UK?
- What services do you offer for US expats living in the UK?
- What is the process for filing both my US and UK expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?
- How much do your UK tax services cost?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my UK tax return?
- What forms are included in a UK tax return?
- Can I get just my UK tax returns done with Greenback?