- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
What forms are included in a UK tax return?
The UK return is a standard six-page return with attached supplementary forms such as employment, rental income, etc.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to pay US taxes on an investment account that is tax-free in the UK?
- What services do you offer for US expats living in the UK?
- What is the process for filing both my US and UK expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?
- How much do your UK tax services cost?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my UK tax return?
- What forms are included in a UK tax return?
- Can I get just my UK tax returns done with Greenback?