- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
What is the process for filing both my US and UK expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?
In short, no!
While we do not prepare UK returns in house, we have an expert UK partner that we’ll refer you to – here is a closer look at how this relationship works:
Our UK partner will work alongside your Greenback US accountant to complete your UK tax return. This collaborative effort maximizes your savings and makes filing your US and UK taxes more efficient. To make the process even more convenient, you only upload your documents to one place, one time — into your secure Greenback Tax Companion. We make it simple and hassle-free!
Feel free to contact us for more information.
Articles in this section
- Will I have to pay US taxes on an investment account that is tax-free in the UK?
- What is the process for filing both my US and Canada expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?
- How much do your Canada tax services cost?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my Canada tax return?
- What services do you offer for US expats living in Canada?
- Can I get just my Canada tax returns done with Greenback?
- What services do you provide for filing late tax returns?
- Where do I download the forms for filing my taxes and my FBARs on my own?
- Do I need to report my RRSP on FBAR?
- Do you prepare tax returns for other countries, as well?
- If my income is below the US tax filing requirement, do I still need to file FBAR or FATCA?
- Does Greenback add sales tax or VAT?
- Can you file Form 1120S for my S-corp and how much would it cost?
- Can you still file for me even if I don’t have records or paperwork for my income?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- Who will actually prepare my US expat tax return?
- Is e-filing available for late expatriate tax return filers?
- Can you help me renounce my US citizenship?
- Can I just have Greenback Expat Tax Services prepare my Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) and do my taxes on my own?
- What do I do if I haven’t filed foreign bank account reporting (FBAR) for several years?
- What services do you offer for US expats living in the UK?
- What forms are included in a UK tax return?
- Can I get just my UK tax returns done with Greenback?
- Can you help me structure my upcoming employment contract and make sure I am in the most advantageous position while living abroad?
- Do you offer American expat tax consultation or tax planning services?
- What forms and schedules do I need to file with my US tax return?
- What are your US expat tax fees?
- How does the expat tax preparation process work?
- How can you guarantee satisfaction with your US expat tax services?
- How can I spread the word about Greenback Expat Tax Services?
- How long does it take to prepare a US expat tax return?
- What information do you need from me to prepare the US expat tax return?
- Are there flat fees for the US expat tax forms and schedules that are not commonly used?
- What is the process for filing both my US and UK expat tax returns? Will I have to upload everything twice?
- How much do your UK tax services cost?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my UK tax return?
- How do I upload my files?
- What’s included in your Small Business Tax Return Package?
- What is included in the Streamlined Filing package and how much does it cost?
- Can Greenback e-file for me?
- What is your fee for a US Federal Income Tax Return?
- What is your fee for an Amended Tax Return?
- What is your fee for a State Tax Return?
- I haven’t moved abroad yet and not sure where to start. Can Greenback help?
- What are your fees for Consultation Services?