- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
When should my documents be uploaded to have my returns completed by the deadline?
We recommend having your documents uploaded in full at least 14 days before the tax deadline (if not sooner!), to ensure your accountant has sufficient time to prepare your tax return.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- How do I know what tax years I need?
- How do I delete files I’ve uploaded?
- Why can’t I simply email you my tax documents?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my US expat tax return?
- How do I share my expat tax documents with your virtual service?
- When should my documents be uploaded to have my returns completed by the deadline?
- What is an Acknowledgement of Engagement?