- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
What is an Acknowledgement of Engagement?
By confirming the Acknowledgement of Engagement, you acknowledge that you are engaging with Greenback Expat Tax Services and that you agree to our terms and conditions. It’s important you review them thoroughly, so please take the time to look them over here.
Greenback prides itself on offering an extensive choice of expat tax services, as well as open, transparent, flat-fee pricing. By confirming below, you also agree to our pricing structure outline.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- How do I know what tax years I need?
- How do I delete files I’ve uploaded?
- Why can’t I simply email you my tax documents?
- What documents do I need to have ready to file my US expat tax return?
- How do I share my expat tax documents with your virtual service?
- When should my documents be uploaded to have my returns completed by the deadline?
- What is an Acknowledgement of Engagement?