- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
Can you complete my host country returns?
Many of our clients come to us asking if we can complete their host country returns (for example, their German, French, or Australian taxes).
Due to the complexities of US expat taxes, all of our partner accountants only specialize in US taxes specifically.
We do, however, have partners in the UK, Canada, and Germany who we refer our clients to for assistance in these countries. Please contact [email protected] for our partner’s contact information if you are interested!
Articles in this section
- Do you prepare tax returns for other countries, as well?
- Why can’t I simply email you my tax documents?
- Who will actually prepare my US expat tax return?
- How can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services?
- Why should I choose Greenback over other US expat tax preparation providers?
- Why can’t I do my tax return myself?
- Why should I hire Greenback rather than my CPA in the United States?
- How do I sign up?
- When and how was Greenback founded?
- Where are you located?
- Who are your accountants?
- Can you complete my host country returns?
- Can I contact Greenback Expat Tax Services via telephone?