Can you complete my host country returns?

Many of our clients come to us asking if we can complete their host country returns (for example, their German, French, or Australian taxes).

Due to the complexities of US expat taxes, all of our partner accountants only specialize in US taxes specifically.

We do, however, have partners in the UK, Canada, and Germany who we refer our clients to for assistance in these countries. Please contact for our partner’s contact information if you are interested!