Get Started

Who will actually prepare my US expat tax return?

You will be assigned a qualified accountant (either a CPA or an IRS Enrolled Agent) upon registration with Greenback Expat Tax Services.

This accountant will prepare your tax return for you. Your accountant will take time to get to you know you and your specific situation, answer your questions, and be on hand the following year to help you stay on track with your US filing requirements. The work of preparing your tax return is never outsourced.

To find out more about our Greenback accountants click here.

Was this helpful?

Thank You!

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Let our Customer Champion team help!