- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- State Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
When and how was Greenback founded?
American expats and Greenback co-founders Carrie and David McKeegan found their expat tax needs overwhelming and expensive while living in the UK as professionals.
While they both loved being American and living abroad, they were fed up with the process of filing US expat taxes. So, Carrie and David decided to build a service that could meet the needs of US expats — a tax preparation company whose accountants were at the forefront of expertise in US expat taxes, that was simple and easy to work with, and treated customers fairly and respectfully.
And thus, in 2009, Greenback Expat Tax Services was born. Since then, Greenback has filed over 26,000 tax returns for over 8,750 US expats living in over 213 countries and territories around the world!
Articles in this section
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Let our Customer Champion team help!GET IN TOUCH