Get Started

Why should I hire Greenback rather than my CPA in the United States?

While your US CPA is likely capable of preparing US income tax returns, they may not be familiar with the additional forms and schedules required with an expat tax return. Incorrect or incomplete expat tax returns can lead to owing more on your US tax return, which can be costly and time consuming to fix.

We amend dozens of returns annually that were incorrectly prepared by well-meaning CPAs in the US who are unfamiliar with expat taxation.

Was this helpful?

Thank You!

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Let our Customer Champion team help!