- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
Can I mail you my documents?
In this age of identity theft, we strive to keep your data safe and secure and so we strongly prefer that our clients upload their sensitive documents into their secure customer portal online. The portal is protected by the same 256-bit encryption found on most banking websites. This allows you to upload sensitive information with ease and peace of mind.
Only your accountant is able to view your personal data and you will have a secure way of reviewing your tax return once it is prepared. Our Customer Champions can also help you access your files when necessary.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?
- I am getting a file size error when trying to upload my documents. What should I do?
- Can I mail you my documents?
- How can I access my files?
- Where can I view prior invoices and returns?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Who is my accountant?
- What browser should I use?