- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
What browser should I use?
These are the internet browsers that are currently supported in the Tax Companion.
Currently, the Tax Companion supports the use of most major internet browsers, including the following:
- Google Chrome
Unfortunately, not all features in the Tax Companion are supported by Internet Explorer. For the best experience, we ask that you use one of the browsers above.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?
- I am getting a file size error when trying to upload my documents. What should I do?
- Can I mail you my documents?
- How can I access my files?
- Where can I view prior invoices and returns?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Who is my accountant?
- What browser should I use?