Get Started

How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?

While of course we have a lot of this on file, things can change year over year and important we get it exactly right for the extension.

To request an extension, please follow these steps:

Log in to your Greenback Tax Companion account and if you haven’t already click on the green button “Yes, I want to work with you again this year!” This ensures we have it on file that you’re wanting to work with us again this year and allows you to file an extension on your taxes.

Then go to the Extensions page:

Once there, click “Apply for an extension”

Submit your extension information.

And that’s it! Your accountant will file your extension and you can monitor the status right from the Extensions page.

Was this helpful?

Thank You!