- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I update my password?
Click here for help updating your password. Once you’ve clicked on the link, you’ll need to enter the email address you use to log in to your Greenback Tax Companion account and we’ll send you a link to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to contact us and a Customer Champion will be happy to assist you!
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?
- I am getting a file size error when trying to upload my documents. What should I do?
- Can I mail you my documents?
- How can I access my files?
- Where can I view prior invoices and returns?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Who is my accountant?
- What browser should I use?