- About Greenback
Services + Pricing
- Federal Tax Return Preparation
- Late Tax Return Preparation
- Foreign Bank Account Reporting
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act Reporting
- Small Business Tax Return Preparation
- Streamlined Filing Package
- UK Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Canadian Tax Return Preparation
- Additional Expat Tax Services
- Tax Prep Process
- Account Assistance
- Completing Your Questionnaire
How do I update my email address?
Since your email address is tied to all things within your account, your secure files and sensitive information, we don’t allow customers to change their email addresses on their own.
If you would like to update your primary email address, please reach out to our Customer Champion team here. They’ll ask you a few questions to confirm your identity, to ensure you and only you, have access to your account.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I delete files and documents I’ve uploaded to my account?
- When do I have to pay for my Greenback services?
- How do I request for Greenback to file my extension?
- I am getting a file size error when trying to upload my documents. What should I do?
- Can I mail you my documents?
- How can I access my files?
- Where can I view prior invoices and returns?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my password?
- Who is my accountant?
- What browser should I use?